Cathay Pacific, the flag carrier of Hong Kong is currently accepting applications for the position of flight attendant.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum level of HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language); or HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 in 5 New Senior Secondary School subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Malaysia, Tagalog or Thai. Mandarin as a third language is preferable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
Flexible work schedule
Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
21 days’ annual leave
Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Cathay Pacific Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.