EasyJet, Europe’s Low Cost Airline, is currently seeking applicants for the position of Flight Attendant.
The UK’s largest airline, EasyJet has 19 bases across Europe. As an EasyJet flight Attendant you will have the opportunity to fly on over 600 routes visiting over 30 countries.
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’3” (160cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes (with weight in proportion to height)
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment and eye test
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance and tread water for at least a minute
- Fluent in English and the native language of the country you wish to be based in (spoken and written)
- Able to live and work in the EU without restriction – applications for Geneva and Basel require the right to work in Switzerland only
- Hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely within the EEA and to all of our destinations
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- A confident communicator experienced with dealing with customers face-to-face
- No visible tattoos or body piercings that can’t be covered discreetly
- A good standard of education and a verifiable five-year activity history
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your EasyJet Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.