Emirates, the national carrier of the emirate Dubai is conducting interviews and open days at regular intervals throughout 2015.
Open Days are an opportunity for you to submit your CV to their recruitment team and begin the process of starting your new career with Emirates. If you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be invited to attend the Emirates Cabin Crew screening and assessment process, either the same day, or the following day, depending on the number of candidates in attendance. Final interviews will be scheduled over the course of the same week. It is a great idea, therefore, to plan ahead and have copies of your documents and certificates ready and available.
To view dates, times and locations of flight attendant open days click HERE
Invitation Only Days: Assessments are by appointment only. Apply on-line by clicking on the link and Emirates will review your application. If you are shortlisted you will receive an invitation with the date and location of our assessment day.
- At least 21 years old at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes), which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Emirates Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview. Join our ever growing group of clients currently living their dream flying for Emirates.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.