Etihad, the flag carrier of the UAE’s Abu Dhabi is currently conducting open days at various locations around the world.
Open Days are an opportunity for you to submit your CV to their recruitment team and begin the process of starting your new career with Etihad. If you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be invited to attend the Etihad Cabin Crew screening and assessment process, either the same day, or the following day, depending on the number of candidates in attendance. Final interviews will be scheduled over the course of the same week. It is a great idea, therefore, to plan ahead and have copies of your documents and certificates ready and available.
• Minimum age 21 years.
• Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
• Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
• Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
• No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
• Never convicted of a criminal offense.
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
To view dates, times and locations of flight attendant open days click HERE
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Etihad Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.