Hainan Airlines Flight Attendants – Australia & New Zealand
Hainan Airlines recruiters & management will be visiting Brisbane & Sydney shortly to conduct in-person interviews with potential candidates interested in an exciting international career as an international flight attendant.
We would love to meet you in person to discuss our company and your future international career!
Hainan Airlines can offer:
· Higher basic salary & hourly pay
· Higher allowances & bonuses
· Global health insurance
· Upscale staff accommodation (single rooms)
· Faster promotion & career development
· More international flight route opportunities
· Between 20-35 years old
· Reach of at least 212cm (on tip toes) in order to reach emergency equipments
· No visible tattoos, skin scarification or body art
· Currently enrolled in associates program or higher
· Charming, friendly, team-orientated personality
· Flexibility (e.g. irregular working schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.)
· Medically fit to meet air crew requirements issued by the CIVIL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION OF CHINA
· Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment and when dealing with people from different cultures
· Willing to be based in Beijing, China. (International flight attendants have transfer priority when staffing international bases after initial employment and training period in Beijing.)
Needs: CV & recent photo attachment
Notes: a valid passport is required if employed
Due to overwhelming response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted with the interview schedule and details.
Please send CV, cover letter, and recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org