Hong Kong Express
Hong Kong Express currently operates a fleet of 12 modern Airbus A320 aircraft. As the list of destinations increases, HK Express’ fleet is set to grow even further with plans for over 30 Airbus A320’s by 2018. To match the overwhelming demand for new destinations and more flights throughout our existing network, HK Express has been hiring, on average, one new staff member every two days. Hong Kong Express plans to recruit 300 new cabin crew by the end of 2015.
Hong Kong Express cabin crew are based in the airlines home of Hong Kong. Suitable candidates should meet the following minimum qualifications.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong;
- Minimum age of 18;
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese Language) OR Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects (including English & Chinese Language) OR Equivalent;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Fluent in Japanese and/or Korean;
- Outgoing and stunning personality;
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic;
- Good communication skills;
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working with teammates;
- Candidates with no previous cabin crew experiences are also welcome.
With our strong presence in Hong Kong, Flightdeck Consulting is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Hong Kong Express Interview.
When you appoint Flightdeck to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.