Network Aviation, Western Australia’s premier Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) operator is currently seeking suitably qualified applicants to join their team of flight attendants.
Network Aviation is part of the Qantas Group of Airlines.
- Strong customer focus
- Exceptional standard of grooming
- Excellent health and fitness
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- The ability to swim 50 meters
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- 18 years or older
- Height between 160-175cm
- Willingness to work a rotating shift roster including weekends and public holidays
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Network Aviation Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.