Qantas, Australia’s leading airline is currently accepting applications from suitable candidates for the position of international flight attendant.
QF Cabin Crew Australia Flight Attendants are based in Melbourne and Sydney and operate on Qantas International services. Their Flight Attendants are selected for their consistent service delivery and their personal involvement in making a difference to Qantas’s customer’s experience. Your ability to make customers feel welcomed, important and appreciated by taking pride in putting that something extra in every detail of the customer experience is the key to your success.
In addition to all of the above you will also:
- Have extensive customer service experience.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Be between 163cm and 183cm in height.
- Hold Australian Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
- Hold a passport which ensures unrestricted access to all Qantas destinations with a minimum of 12 months validity.
- A current Australian Apply First Aid certificate or equivalent.
- A current Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Qantas Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.