Scoot Cabin Crew
Scoot Airlines, the low cost long haul offshoot of national carrier Singapore Airlines is currently accepting applications from suitable candidates to fill the role of Scoot Flight Attendant for their expanding fleet of 787’s.
All Scoot Cabin Crew positions are Singapore based and candidates should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable emergency procedures and safety equipment, operating manuals, Cabin Safety Instructions and Cabin Services Circulars
- Ensure safety of all personnel on-board of Company aircraft are well taken care
- Ensure inflight satisfaction of passengers on board Company aircraft.
- Participates in inflight service cum sales activities to increase sales targets.
- As a brand ambassador, he/she should behave appropriately to uphold the image of the airline.
- Participate as an active team member, ensuring a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required by the Company.
Other Job Requirements:
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- For safety and security reasons, must pass cabin crew pre-employment medical check-up as per AOCR requirement
- Complete a mandatory 6-8 week cabin crew training course including swimming
- Hearing / Eyesight / Mental well-being
- Maintain SEP recency.
- You should have least 4 GCE ‘N’ Levels with Credit in English, proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience required, experienced crew will be considered for supervisory roles.
Legally Entitled To Work In Singapore is dependent on such factors as criminal records, an applicable job offer, possess acceptable qualifications etc and is assessed individually by the Singapore Ministry Of Manpower.
Flightdeck Consulting is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Scoot Cabin Crew Interview.
When you appoint Flightdeck to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.