Tigerair, Australia’s leading Low Cost Airline is now accepting applications for the position of FlightAttendant.
As Cabin Crew you will be reporting to the Cabin Manager onboard and Base Manager, you will maintain standards of performance in line with Tigerair pursuit of excellence in safety, operations and customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Adhering to Tigerair’s core values
- Maintain familiarity with relevant Civil Aviation Legislation and comply with CAO20.11
- Ensure compliance, proficiency, conduct, discipline and grooming in accordance with regulatory and company policy, procedure and standards
- Comply with all reasonable direction, guidance and coaching from Cabin Managers on board the aircraft in relation to matters of safety and cabin crew standards
- Deliver a high standard of customer service in a friendly, polite and respectful manner
- Undertake all duties in a safe and professional manner without injury to self or others
- Identify and report workplace safety and environment hazards
- Assisting with first aid
- Coordinate inflight service
- Adhere to Cabin Crew rostering duty hours of up to 156 duty hours plus reasonable additional hours in a calendar month
- Other duties as directed by the Head of Inflight Services
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills delivering excellent customer service
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Sound computer skills (MS Office)
- At least 1.58m tall and over 18 years of age
- High school education with a good written and spoken English
- Basic mathematics skills
- Good standard of health and fitness and swim unaided for 50m
- Right to work in Australia, PR or Citizenship
- Minimum 24 months experience in hospitality, delivering excellent customer service within a team environment
If successful you will be required to complete a:
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate/CPR (code Level 2 / HLTF8301C), Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, Full Medical Assessment and Police Check
In response you will be trained in but not limited to safety and emergency procedures, standard operating procedures and customer inflight service.
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Tigerair Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.