Virgin Australia Flight Attendants
Virgin Australia is searching for vibrant individuals to deliver their world class on board service, with all of the finesse their Guests expect from Australia’s most desirable airline.
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew operate one of the world’s most advanced and modern fleet of aircraft on their regional, domestic and short-haul international network.
As a member of the Virgin Australia team you will enjoy a wide range of benefits;
- Competitive pay
- Excellent industry benefits
- Diverse career opportunities
- Dynamic environment
If you fit the unique style of our brand and demonstrate the following criteria, Virgin Australia would love to hear from you.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident
- Passport holder ensuring unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call. If progressed, your Passport must have a minimum of 18 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School
- Competency in written and spoken English
- Australian Apply or Provide First Aid Certificate for Australian candidates or Comprehensive First Aid Certificate for New Zealand candidates. If progressed, this must have a minimum of 12 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School
- Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate. If progressed, this must have a minimum of 6 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School (this qualification is not required for New Zealand based applicants)
- Able to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet and not be taller than 197cm
Start your career with an airline that has been continually recognised for its service and aims to deliver the world’s most engaging, stylish and effortless flying experience.
Cabin Crew Hub is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Virgin Australia Interview. When you appoint us to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.