Products & Services
Emirates Flight Attendant Interview Coaching
If your ever in Dubai look me up!- Manny, Dubai
It is true that only about 1 out of every 100 applicants are ultimately hired as an Emirates flight attendant. The importance of preparation cannot be understated. If you are unsuccessful with your flight attendant interview, you will typically need to wait six to twelve months before being allowed to re-apply. Correct and thorough interview preparation will help ensure you are the standout candidate at your interview and are successful the first time around.
Sasha’s Clients Have A Success Rate Of Over 90%
The coaching sessions have proved to be incredibly successful and can be done from anywhere in the world via telephone or skype. The personal coaching session’s are the perfect compliment to the online package and will ensure you the highest chance of success at your interview.
When you book your session you will receive;
- Two one hour personal coaching sessions or a single two hour session depending on your circumstances.
- The Complete Flight Attendant Interview Course, which includes:
- Eight Virtual Interviews to help you perfect your interview technique.
- The Flight Attendant Interview Work Booklet download version
- Complimentary Email Support from professional airline interview consultants.
- Access to our up to date data base of questions currently being asked by your airline.
- A detailed written debrief.